Another Country / Region Bank
- Go to your Sending Bank branch or online banking to initiate an international wire transfer to your East West Bank account.
- Choose international wire as your transfer method. Funds must be sent as U.S. Dollars (USD).
- Input all required information, including your receiving East West Bank account details.
- Submit your completed wire transfer request. You should expect to receive the funds in your account in 5 - 7 business days. Actual delivery timing may vary depending on the Sending Bank.
- The recipient name and recipient account number must match for funds to be credited.