CD is a fixed interest rate account that provides you the flexibility of selecting the deposit term and amount that works best for you. Withdrawals from a CD account before term maturity will incur early withdrawal penalty.
• No monthly maintenance fee
• Fixed interest rates; compounded daily
• Minimum opening balance of $1,000
• Automatic renewal on term maturity
• Flexible terms from 32 days to 5 years
You must have a valid East West Bank checking account to apply for a CD Account. Please ensure you have sufficient available balance in your East West Bank checking account to fund your CD before applying.
Still have questions? View our FAQ’s